No Fever Blister
assists the immune system to help fight fever blisters.
- L-Lysine is a necessary building block for all protein in the body. L-Lysine plays a major role in calcium absorption; building muscle protein; recovering from surgery or sports injuries;
- Lysine may be beneficial for those with herpes simplex infections.
- Lysine is an α-amino acid
- Goldenseal’s numerous uses are attributed to its antibiotic, anti-inflammatory and astringent properties. It soothes irritated mucus membranes aiding the eyes, ears, nose and throat. It is known as a herbal antibiotic and immune system enhancer.
- Olive leaf is the leaf of the olive tree (Olea europaea). While olive oil is well known for its flavor and health benefits, the leaf has been used medicinally in various times and places] Olive leaf and olive leaf extracts are now marketed as anti-aging, immunostimulator, and antibiotic agents.
- Zinc is an essential mineral that is a component of more than 300 enzymes needed to repair wounds, help cells reproduce, boost immunity, and protect against free radicals.
- Selenium protects intracellular structures against oxidative damage.
Take one capsule three times per day as a preventative measure. Should a fever blister appear take 2 capsules immediately.
Frequently asked questions
If you are prone to fever blisters, you will know that as soon as you immune system is under pressure, a fever blister will appear. You must take No Fever Blister as soon as you feel the fever blister forming.
Pregnant and lactating women should always consult their doctor before using any supplements.
Yes, this is a natural product with no addiction.
No side effects.