What is stress?
Stress is the body’s reaction to any change that requires an adjustment or response. The body reacts to these changes with physical, mental, and emotional responses.
Physical Symptoms of stress
- Low energy.
- Upset stomach, including diarrhea, constipation, and nausea.
- Aches, pains, and tense muscles.
- Chest pain and rapid heartbeat.
- Frequent colds and infections.
- Loss of sexual desire and/or ability
- Nervousness and shaking, ringing in the ear, cold or sweaty hands and feet
- Dry mouth and difficulty swallowing
- Clenched jaw and grinding teeth
What is in this product?
This natural product will not make you feel drowsy or cause lack of concentration.
How do I use this product?
Take two capsules three times a day or when necessary. Half the dosage can be given to children under the age of 12. This product is safe to use with prescription drugs.
Other Frequently Asked Questions?
It is a natural product?
Yes, this is an all-natural product.
Can pregnant women use this product?
Although this is a natural product, it is always best to consult your Dr.
Can children use this product?
Yes, it is safe for children to use. Ages 8 to 12 use half adult dosage.
Does this product work?
Definitely, success rate more than 90%.
Does this product have any side effects?
No side effects. Will not make you drowsy.
Can it be used together with prescription drugs?
Can it be used for relief from stress and anxiety?
Yes, it will also help you to sleep better.
Where to find Nat’sure No Fever Blister
• Dis-Chem pharmacies
• Independent pharmacies